Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Subclass 491 Visa
The new 491 visa, Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) subclass 491 visa has been introduced in 2019. This visa category will empower qualified talented specialists and their families to live, work and study in assigned regional territories of Australia for a very long time. Visa holders will be qualified to apply for a Permanent Residence visa following three years.
To apply for this visa category, candidates for this visa should be selected by:
- Either an Australian state or regional government organization or
- Supported by a qualified relative living in an assigned local territory and be welcome to apply for the visa, following accommodation of an Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491 visa is an Australian government nominated provisional visa which permits skilled human resource from around the world to live and work in the designated regions in South Australia for as long as five years.
In the event that you live and work in South Australia for a very long time on the subclass 491 visa and meet the base available pay level for at any rate three years, you might be qualified to apply for permanent residency through the subclass 191 Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) visa.
To be eligible for this visa;
- You must be less than 45 years of age at the time of applying
- A minimum score of 65 is required for the invitation of visa application
- Demonstrated proof and experience of the skill you are nominating
- English proficiency certificate IELTS/TOEFL
- Health and character requirements are met as designated by the government of Australia
If you are interested to settle in Australia on the basis of your skillset, Visa Planet Immigration will ensure all your eligibility requirements. With our assessment in the application process, you can start living in Australia and within given time we will help you get Permanent Residency as well. For more information and assessment, book the appointment now